Identify Your Fault
Identify your fault by completing our simple troubleshooting questionnaire.
Contact us with your details
Contact us and provide the Serial Number, Make and Model of your Swimsuit Dryer and the description of the fault.
Schedule a Collection
If you are happy with your estimated cost for repair we will arrange for your unit to be collected.
Pay for your repair
If you are happy with the cost of your actual repair cost pay for your repair
Once payment is received your order will be processed and your unit reutnred.
Swimsuit Dryer Service / Parts
The Swimsuit Dryer Group offers a comprehensive after sales care. If your Swimsuit Dryer has developed a fault we offer several affordable and time saving options to rectify the issue.
Current options available:
Which route is right for you?
- FREE Product Exchange is unit within guarantee period.
- One of pricing for either new or reconditioned inclusive of all costs.
- Quick Turnaround and faulty unit supplied with a prepaid FedEx Label.
New units will receive a 2 year full guarantee whilst Reconditioned units will receive a 1 year guarantee.
- Within the minimum fee of $295.00 all shipping and labor is included.
- An estimated quotation can be provided before goods are collected based on the fault description.
- All repairs will receive a 2 year guarantee on parts replaced and 1 year labor warranty.
Please note we will strive to repair and service your equipment as quickly as possible, however, due to various factors it may take between 10 - 20 workings days from collecting your unit to returning it.
- All Parts supplied receive a 2 year guarantee.
- Aftersales team will help identify faults and offer assistance when you are carrying our your repair.
- Only order what your need!
Swimsuit Dryer Repair Process.
This depends. If you are trying to exchange a purchased new or reconditioned Swimsuit Dryer the machine must be faulty. However, if you have a Swimsuit Dryer, Suitmate or other model out of warranty you can Part exchange this for a discount.
Unfortunately no, our Global Guarantee only covers mechanical and electrical faults.
Possibly, this will depend on what make and model the unit was and whether you can provide details of the machine you have disposed of.
I have received my new machine, but I no longer wish to exchange my old unit. Will I still be entitled to the discount?
If you decide you no longer wish to return your old machine we will require any discounts applied to be paid.